What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

A two-minute fire caused by a wayward candle did serious damage to my bedroom walls. Of course, you’d never know now. Thanks SERVPRO for helping me get my bedroom retreat back.

Verycourteous, friendly people. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Personnel were courteous and helpful. Did a good job cleaning all floors, walls and belongings. Top marks all around.

SERVPRO scores 9's and 10's for a job well done cleaning our smoke damaged home.  I would definitely recommend you to our friends  and family.

10's across the board.  Your office staff was perfect and the guys did a great job cleaning up after our fire.  Thanks SERPVRO!

After noticing the flue on our fireplace was closed, our house filled with smoke. Our Insurance agent said to call SERVPRO of Fresno Northwest. Their crew did a great job cleaning all the smoke smell. They were extremely professional & finished ahead of their estimated time.